25 min. Initial water on the fire
Normal atmospheric temps in attack from floor below
35 min. Fire out and teams advance
Rescue operations continue
36 min. Final wash-down
HERO Pipe stands down
Flexibility to meet your budget requirements.
For more information, contact your local FEMA representative, call 1-877-FEMA-RKB (1-877-336-2752) or email
Lightweight, safe and simple operation.
- You can secure the HERO Pipe System to nearly any type of building construction or height. The hydraulic stabilizers keep it securely in place, whether on a building with windowsills or curtain-wall-style construction.
- Challenges of high-rise fires.
- Operations limited to interior hallways
- More difficult to contain and control the fire
- Temperatures well above limits of protective equipment
- Fire can double every 10 seconds
- Radio communication compromised